Skip to main content

Room mates


Most difficult part of life is sharing something when you prefer to have all by yourself. One such thing is the house/Room. Since i studied all the school and colleges in same place where i was brought up i never experienced the hostel/dorm life. It gets hard if you happen to stay with somebody else when you have never experienced earlier.

My first room mate was Nandu, i happened to share my room with him in Germany. we had very good time. Because we both were of same age and same place our frequencies matched and we enjoyed each other’s company. we roamed around together to many place. But there are few things which you might not like about a person but it was not that much a problem to both of us. He was very lazy and took his own time to do things. Most of the time it caused delays in our planning. And for him i was always in a hurry!!.

Second room mate was Sidda. Sidda was unique in character, he did not gel with me initial few days. we had issues, but we sorted it all towards the end. And we are very good buddies now.
Sidda used to keep the A.C temperature so low in nights. I had to get up in the night and either switch off the A.C or bring the temperature back to normal. I was always surprised why he likes to keep the temperature so freezing cold when he hails from one of the hottest place from India. As most of people he was Little conservative in spending, so he hardly accompanied me to any place. At times when i went with him, we ended up fighting for some or other issue. So i had to avoid going out with him. But towards the end we were best buddies and we both have forgotten old issues.

Anand was my third room mate. I would like to thank the internet blogging because i can write anything about anybody over here without bias. I say this because he was irritatingly vocal and used to comment on other people and many other things on purpose. He was deliberate , manipulative and purpose full most of the time. He used to remember many things in office elevators, food center and specifically when other people are around him and he used to say it as loud as he can so that others here it. I could never stand this kind of behaviour, but due to my obvious financial constraints i had to stand him.Few things which he used to say were
“I read lots of books”, Even though he had one full draw set of book, i never saw him reading one book. he used to praise himself that he is the best photographer ever and also had a very expensive camera, but i did not see him taking any good quality photographs. Very few were worth mentioning.That too after modifying them with photoshop. He also claimed that he was the saviour of many people’s career but i wonder anybody bothered about this guy.

He used say he did lots of hiking from his childhood, i felt he had started all these things in US by looking at some other person. I am sure he must not have climbed his back yard compound wall back home. I always look at consistency in one person. One can tolerate one or two aberrations, but not at every thing you try to look at. He was so negative attitude, he negates everything what ever one says and he used put in his own details while giving some information which one cannot validate immediately. So i did not argue with him that much i just ignored him and moved on. I think he must have felt about me as a dumb guy.
Now both have moved out in our ways i am sure both of us will think twice before becoming room mates again!!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love with Football

My Love with Football June 2010, FIFA world cup has started and I am really excited to watch the matches. And I can't wait to see my favourite team win the world cup. I don't know why I love this sport more than any other, though cricket is very popular sport in India. I happened to love this sport more. It all began in 90, I had learnt Maradona and Pele were the legends of football and I had watched them play in pervious world cup highlights which was telecasted in our only TV Channel of India the Doordarshan on Sundays. 1990 was the year, where the FIFA world cup was held in Italy and my hero Maradona was playing in it. I was glued to the TV all night watching great matches. Due to time difference and one channel could not telecast multiple matched at same time. I had missed some matches in 90, but i had seen most of them live. Argentina was brilliant in this world cup. Maradona was great. He helped Argentina win matches against Brazil, Yugoslavia and Italy. These were th

Why our major metro cities in India lacking in infrastructure.

Why our major metro cities in India lacking in infrastructure.You take cities like Delhi , Bombay , Chennai, Kolkatta, Bangalore , Pune or any other city of India Why it is struggling to cope up with growing population.Where are we going wrong? What is the problem? I was thinking on this and I feel the problem lies with all. First we can put all the blame on politicians. But still can we put all the blame on just politicians. What responsibilities does our Bureaucracy have? , what is our judicial system doing? Why the private player does not take part in town planning? And finally why our common man does not stand out and demand for the needs. Actually the problem lies with every individual. The attitude is "why should I need to fight for others?" and feeling is “what ever I do it is not going to change.” Most of our so called Corporate People (Multinational Companies) are just bothered about themselves. A Company in electronic city just want the Hosur

Automation

Human brain is created in such as way that it tries to innovate and keeps building on the existing innovation. Therefore this raises the bar on each individual achievement. On other day, I was just thinking about social networking, Facebook, MySpace , Orkut etc. which lead me to think all about computer and internet. If you look at computer and internet from a distance, it is indeed remarkable achievement of mankind. Initially there was no computer everything was done manually, next computers were invented to make things work automatically. Once the computer were built, these computer were inter connected through a network and eventually globally which is called Internet . Internet has made the computer very powerful. The connected computer is more powerful and lethal when compared to the standalone system. Once we had established the network, lots of interactive system were built such as email system, centralized application client-server technology and Web technology. Initially